Thursday, May 4, 2017

T.v Animation

I learned a lot of things when Mr.Roth was here. He taught us a lot about working in t.v production. It was great because he actually had experience in that field. My favorite activity we did in here to me was when we got to invent a game. I learned that it is very important to think of all the key factors of making a t.v game show. concepts such as; who will be your host, what genre is the show, what time it will air, and what channel. Making a t.v show is a lot of work and requires a lot of thinking. This was a very fun activity to do. We also watched videos in this class. I enjoyed the super size me documentary and when we watched the very first episode of anime. In conclusion I learned so much in this past quarter.  

film clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment