Thursday, May 11, 2017

In this blog post I will be writing about my favorite artist, Malcolm McCormick, who's stage name is Mac Miller. I started listening to Mac Miller in the 8th grade. I listened to his Mix tape called "Kids" and right then and there even though his career was at its beginning I thought he was a great rapper. Whenever Mac dropped an album I would download it and play it non-stop. Something about his music gets me every song. I can relate to so many of his songs because he raps about letting go and moving on (in a explicit way). I like Mac because he is a very unique individual who does what he wants to do. My favorite Mac album is GO:OD Am because it has a lot of upbeat songs. But my all time favorite Mac Miller song is "Rush Hour" I look up to mac miller. This past year I met mac and he is so humble and nice which made me like him even more. I hope to meet him a couple more times. 

Review: Mac Miller Grows Up, Plays It Smooth on 'The Divine Feminine'

No comments:

Post a Comment