Tuesday, May 16, 2017

    • I love ceviche so much, I eat is every time I am either with my Dad  or in california. It has  such a unique taste to it and i could eat it everyday if I wanted to. today I will be sharing the recipe to make ceviche, I hope you enjoy!
    • Ingredients  
    • 1 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber ( ¼-inch dice)
    • ½ cup finely chopped red onion
    • 2 serrano chiles, seeded and finely chopped
    • 1 cup diced seeded tomato
    • 1 avocado, chopped into ½-inch pieces
    • 1 tablespoon roughly chopped cilantro leaves, plus more leaves for garnish
    • ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
    • ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
    • 1 pound raw shrimp (21-25 per pound), peeled and deveined
    • Juice of 2 lemons
    • Juice of 2 limes
    • Juice of 2 oranges''
    Combined all these ingredients into one large bowl and serve with tostadas!
Shrimp-Fish-Baja-Ceviche-Border-Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment