Monday, May 8, 2017

This is water

I felt like the speech was a very good one, it gave us as a listener a reality check about what being an adult is really like. That once we graduate and become an adult life is going to change for us, and it is going to get harder. What i liked most about this speech is that he gave two sides to what he was talking about. For example, the grocery store when the man was getting mad, the speaker talked about how none of us really know what is going on in another person's life. That is why you shouldn't act out, but instead realize there are others in he same situation as you are. My goals in life are to go to a university and study physical therapy because that is the future occupation I want to pursue. I feel like I am ready for college, I beyond ready for the next chapter of my life and to have more freedom. What excites me most about leaving is being freed from this prison. Nothing really scares me other than the responsibilities that come with being an adult. I think I am somewhat ready for the real life.

Image result for graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment