Thursday, May 4, 2017
The End
In this blog post I will be writing about how about how i am feeling about this last month of high school and what has been on my mind lately. I have been attending Asu Prep since 8th grade, I have been here for a very long five years, and I have a lot of memories from this school that I will always remember. Although I have been complaining this year about how I hate being here and I can't wait to leave, I do not always mean that. I mean yes I am beyond ready to leave this place, but I am not ready to leave the friends I have made. I am not implying that I am going to college out of state, but some people that I know are, and as for the ones that are staying, I know it might be a little hard to have time to hang out and see each other. That idea does sadden me but I also know that separation is a part of life. No matter what I know I will always have the memories of this school, and I will be excited for the next chapter of my life. I know that I will always remember this place.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment