Sometimes we are just too busy in life that we don't ever notice things that we should. things such as where you put your keys, remembering if you paid your bill or not, or even noticing that you ran out of laundry detergent. in this post I will be sharing how to make your own laundry detergent in the case where you're too lazy to get up and leave tp the store. For this hack you will need only three ingredients:
1 bar (or 4.5 ounces) shaved bar soap

1 cup borax
1 cup washing soda
Use 1 Tbsp per small load (or 2-3 Tbsp for large or heavily soiled loads).
Thoroughly stir together for several minutes and enjoy the results!
I never knew that it was possible to make detergent with such simple items. I personally enjoy do it yourself projects and this seems like something I could try out. I do have a question though, does this do any damaged to colored clothing or is this DIY laundry detergent user friendly for all types of clothing? -Daisy C
ReplyDeleteThis is a series I can continue reading and looking forward to, I enjoy DIY projects. Doing one like this is great because it's simple and anyone can do it. If you like DIY projects I suggest you look at a Youtube channel called ThreadBanger. - Josh W
ReplyDeleteI really want to try this! I hate doing laundry and I feel like turning it into an experiment could make it more fun. I'm scared of messing up my clothes though..
ReplyDelete