Monday, December 12, 2016
I have a few people I look up to. people who have traits that I wish I could have. People who have great lives that I wish to have in the future. But someone I look up to without hesitation is my mother. My mom is my biggest role model. I want to be a good person because I want to make her proud. In other words, she makes me a better person. It all started when she left my Dad when I was three, and from there she did not beg him to stay nor beg him to help (although he did help lol). but Instead she moved us to a better environment and continued taking care of us and attending college. My mother had three children at the time and she continued to proceed with her education. My mother has always been an independent person, something I hope to be one day. My mom is also a hard worker, kind, funny, and super duper smart. I hope to adapt all these traits as an adult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love hearing how much you look up to your mother. -Crystal H.
ReplyDeleteAvannah, after reading your post that I think took something to share was truly amazing. I find it pretty cool that you decided to share your wants in becoming someone like as your mom. And besides I found it to be sweet that you looked up to her. Great work, hope to hear more writing like this from you. -Daisy
ReplyDeleteI appreciate that you acept your mother as an important person to yourlife like myself props to you that you have some to look up to.
ReplyDelete