Sunday, December 18, 2016

Recipes

My favorite food of all time is hot wings, I can eat them every single day if I could. In this post I will be sharing how I make my wings. I hope you enjoy!

Heat oil in a deep fryer. The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep.
Cook the wings for about 7-10 minutes or until golden brown
After that place all your cooked wings in a large bowl (I like to put paper towels at the bottom of the bowl to capture all the grease from the wings)
Set your bowl aside and place a smaller pan on the stove to make your buffalo sauce, for this you will need:
1 cup of hot sauce (of your choice)
½ cup melted butter
½ cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
pinch granulated garlic
pinch of salt
1 tbsp. cayenne pepper 
Combined all of these into your medium heated pot until the butter is melted
pour the sauce on your bowl of wings and mix until the sauce is evenly distributed to each wing.
Enjoy!


Image result for hot wings

No comments:

Post a Comment