Sunday, December 18, 2016

Advice

In today's blog I will be talking about school. I will be giving advice from a personal experience and I hope you enjoy reading this post. It all started freshman year, I was always doing what I was supposed to and always did my homework and school work. At the time I had good grades. I went it whenever I needed help and I was on task when it came to learning. But for some odd reason as time went by I quickly grew into the habit of slacking and procrastinating. I decided to hang out with friends too much and waste my time on social media. I then noticed my grades begin to fall. I always told my self "I can bring that up tomorrow, no worries." but of course I never got around to it. Now I am a senior and I am realizing that I never should have lost focus of what really mattered, my grades. I am not saying I had horrible grades then, and I don't now but lets just say that I have lost certain opportunities that I should have been able to have. My point here is that school should always be a number one priority.

Image result for motivation

6 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I call myself a dedicated student usually, but I don't know anymore. I just want to sleep, but my grades need to stay up. SO STRESSFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This advice is really good. I wish I would of done better in my freshman year. -Juan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice! Its good to know that i still have time to fix my grades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'VE CHAAAAAANGED!! - Sam






    jk, Dude I feel you. I became a huge slacker since freshman year. At least you got that perfect attendence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've lost all motivation for school and life so I'm dropping out. I'm joking I'm not but I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. If I could turn back time, I would have focused more on school. I would have gone in for help, instead of waiting last minute when there was no time left. I regret it, but I have learned from it! -Crystal Hernandez

    ReplyDelete