There are many things on my mind lately. I am excited to finally know what blogging is like. I Have been watching scary movies lately and today is October 31st, (in other words)today is Halloween. Oddly, it does not feel like Halloween. Feels like just another day. I have been listening to a lot of Mac Miller lately. I am preparing to get ready for my first concert, that I will be attending on the sixteenth of November..I don't watch a lot of t.v, but if I am watching t.v I am either watching friends, or orange is the new black. I have also been thinking a lot about my future. Things such as: which college I would like to attend,what I want my major to be, and even what I want to be when I grow up. All these questions I have been asking myself and I have no answer to any of these. I am to hoping that don't make the wrong decision about my future. Anyways, on a positive note, I took a bomb nap yesterday afternoon. I love naps so much.
Monday, November 21, 2016
There are many things on my mind lately. I am excited to finally know what blogging is like. I Have been watching scary movies lately and today is October 31st, (in other words)today is Halloween. Oddly, it does not feel like Halloween. Feels like just another day. I have been listening to a lot of Mac Miller lately. I am preparing to get ready for my first concert, that I will be attending on the sixteenth of November..I don't watch a lot of t.v, but if I am watching t.v I am either watching friends, or orange is the new black. I have also been thinking a lot about my future. Things such as: which college I would like to attend,what I want my major to be, and even what I want to be when I grow up. All these questions I have been asking myself and I have no answer to any of these. I am to hoping that don't make the wrong decision about my future. Anyways, on a positive note, I took a bomb nap yesterday afternoon. I love naps so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi sister!!! nice blog :)
ReplyDeleteI respect that what are up on your mind Anthony A.
ReplyDelete