Monday, November 21, 2016

Life Hack: Coffee Cubes

My fist post will be a life hack. I enjoy reading and trying out hacks because they make life so simple! Although I personally don't like coffee, this simple hacks will help all of those who love iced coffee but don't like how the melted ice changes the flavor of your drink because it is watered down and nasty :( This is called "Coffee Cubes." This trick will give you long lasting coffee flavor, while keeping it cold. The steps include:
  1. Pour the freshly brewed coffee into the ice cube tray.
  2. Place the ice cube tray in the freezer.
  3. Freeze the coffee liquid until solid.
  4. Add the ice cubes to your favorite iced coffee drink and enjoy. If you prefer, you can fill the glass with the coffee ice cubes and keep adding hot coffee and a little cream or milk.
These are all the steps! I hope you enjoy this simple life hack


No comments:

Post a Comment