There are many things that bring me happiness. In this post, I will share 10 of those many things. I will start with Food. Food to me is one of the best things in the world. Eating brings me joy because it fills a hole in my stomach, and a hole in my heart. Another thing is my family. Spending time with my family bring me happiness. Whether we are watching T.v, going out to eat, or even driving in the car. I enjoy all these things. Pets make me happy because they are cute and soft. Paychecks make me super duper happy because knowing I earned the money that I make giving me a feeling of satisfaction. Sleeping and taking naps also bring me instant happiness because I always feel well rested and ready for the day. Listening to music as well because it sets my mood for the day, and it is normally positive moods that I am always in. A fully charged phone battery gives me a good feeling too. I also get happy when I receive compliments. This is because this person is taking time out of their day to say something nice. Getting an A on a test makes me incredibly elated. These are some of the many things that bring me happiness.
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
There are many things that bring me happiness. In this post, I will share 10 of those many things. I will start with Food. Food to me is one of the best things in the world. Eating brings me joy because it fills a hole in my stomach, and a hole in my heart. Another thing is my family. Spending time with my family bring me happiness. Whether we are watching T.v, going out to eat, or even driving in the car. I enjoy all these things. Pets make me happy because they are cute and soft. Paychecks make me super duper happy because knowing I earned the money that I make giving me a feeling of satisfaction. Sleeping and taking naps also bring me instant happiness because I always feel well rested and ready for the day. Listening to music as well because it sets my mood for the day, and it is normally positive moods that I am always in. A fully charged phone battery gives me a good feeling too. I also get happy when I receive compliments. This is because this person is taking time out of their day to say something nice. Getting an A on a test makes me incredibly elated. These are some of the many things that bring me happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I couldn't agree with you more about sleeping making you happy. For some weird reason, sleeping is always a happy. It's like when you sleep, you are at ease with the world. - Khane
ReplyDeletei love how one of your happies is family i love my family too but there are times were we get annoyed by each other.(stella)
ReplyDelete